Rabbits in flower bed

I have a rather large flower bed in my front yard. I've had good luck with it so far, but this morning I discovered a rabbit in the bed and he had cut down a couple of plants. Can anyone recommend something I can spray or place in the bed to chase rabbits away?
Thanks,
Scout

Pepper spray, the liquid not the aerosol. But you'll have to reapply it after a rain. They'll soon learn that flowers in your bed are not tasty.

Try urine. A territory marked by a large primate often repels smaller prey...... I suggest you do it before your neighbors awaken in the morning, tho......
Andy

Rabbits are in a state of evolution. They are evolving from meek defenseless animals to animals with an attitude. There have been numerous videos posted lately to show that. Here's one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxQAkAeP5E

Scout;957937 Wrote: > I have a rather large flower bed in my front yard. I've had good luck > with

> cut

> place

I've had a similar problem myself and have read a a bit about good natural ways to deters the little guys, so here are some ideas; Mix pepper and vinegar, sprinkle lavendar around, plant something from the onion family around your flowers, human hair (never tried it) and I read somewhere that adding used cat litter from a cat that eats wild birds etc works (but that just sounds a little off to me)
--
Finley South

Scout;957937 Wrote: > I have a rather large flower bed in my front yard. I've had good luck > with

> cut

> place

Bloodmeal and bonemeal can be sprinkled around the damaged plants or put in cheesecloth bags and hung around the garden. The smell signals the presence of predators and scares rabbits from the area. Both products can be found at gardening centers.
Powdered fox urine, cat urine from used kitty litter, dried sheeps blood, poultry manure, dog and human hair can also create the smell of predators in a garden.
Corn cob halves soaked in vinegar for 24 hours can be placed in a flower bed. They should be replaced every two weeks. The smell of vinegar is a natural rabbit repellent.
A variety of recipes use both taste and smell to keep rabbits away. Common ingredients include eggs, garlic, Tabasco, habaero peppers, and marigold leaves. Sprinkle a mixture around the plants or flowers and reapply whenever it rains.
Spread rose bush clippings to create an uncomfortable ground to walk on and can deter rabbits from entering a flower bed.
--
allen73