Pythium Blight in NJ?

Anyone seeing any Pithium Blight problems in NJ or similar areas? That's what I think I have. It showed up last week right after the 2 days of 90+ weather. I have several 4 ft irregular shaped areas that died very quickly. Some neighbors lawns are in much worse shape.

Anyone have any experience dealing with this? Anyone have experience using a particular fungicide that worked, or didn;t work?

TIA

Reply to
trader4