poulan chainsaw carburetor

I have a Poulan chainsaw with a Walbro carb model H1. I am unable to find any informtion on how to adjust the fuel metering lever height or pop off pressure for the needle valve. I have seached the web and come up dry. Where can I find the tool to set the lever height?

Just set it flush with the edge of the casting.