Opera show

Did you see it today? I have never seen so many people full of shit in one place in my life.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?
Claude Hopper (11) 5. ? wrote:

Frank wrote:

The fat black lady and their stupid deranged guests who think they lived many lives before this one. These must be the same people who see and are abducted by aliens and talk to gods.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?
Claude Hopper (11) 5. ? wrote: