Oil Concentrate?

I purchased Hi-Yield grass killer to put a damper on the bermuda grass starting up in my fescue lawn. The application instructions says to use 1 oz of the grass killer with 1 oz of oil concentrate. It doesn't specify what the oil concentrate is. I suspect the oil is for making sure the grass killer attaches to the grass leaves; sort a like using dish soap within liquid weed sprays. Anyway, what to use for oil concentrate? Mineral oil, motor oil (grin), vegetable oil, or what?

Appreciate your insight,

Thunder

Reply to
Rolling Thunder