Nutgrass

Anyone find anything short of Napalm effective against nutgrass ? I used Bayer Advanced All-in-One Weed Killer for Lawns at 4 ozs./gallon last week and all that's happened so far is that some of it has turned a lighter shade of green. Even if it does work, I don't think I'll have much of a chance to seed the lawn.