Moles/Voles??

Are there any good ways to get rid of these critters without having to trap them. They are just tearing my lawn up. I don't feel like playing Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.

Reply to
Larry

I know you're going to think I'm nuts, but this really worked. : )

I put used cat litter down any hole that looked like it might belong to the pesky critters for about a month last year, this year no voles.

Silly but true, Susan

Reply to
jswestmore

I've had good luck with putting moth balls in their tunnels lately. Haven't had any new mounds in almost two weeks since I tried it.

Reply to
p-nut

Even voles hate litter boxes? :)

Reply to
Steveo

"p-nut" > playing Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.

Ever smell moth balls?

Reply to
Steveo

Would this work for chipmunks? Every time I mow, there's a half dozen new holes. I tried to get the cat to notice them, but she doesn't like to go that far from the deck, spoiled brat.

Reply to
Anonymous

Wouldn't hurt to try. They're cheap.

Reply to