Moles

Is there any sure way of getting rid of moles in the winter ? Heck, what do they do, hibernate ? I would like to exterminate them this winter if at all possible. Thanks, Raz
Hilltop Cycle ATV wrote:

Hi Raz One way of sorting them, is to run a hosepipe in the holers for half hour! This notmally does the trick. Otherwise it is poisons administered by your local pest control. Regards Data www.gardenseeker.com
Hilltop Cycle ATV Wrote:

Why? Because it makes them very cross. (Listen. That would win Perrier prize in a slow year.)
I have my own procedure for dealing with these furry pests. My Ma ("Butler", to you Country Cousins) Whittaker, having bound his plu fours to the top of his shins with baling twine to prevent involuntar mole incursion, then pushes lit firecrackers down their burrows an when they blindly emerge, coughing and spluttering with little hand held over their little ears, I despatch them with the trusty Purd 12-gauge. It's quite fun
-- ESGie

Shove a lit road flare into the hole. Problem solved. They can't breathe that crap and go away.