Melnor 3100

Forgive the intrusion folks, I was wondering if anyone here would happen to have a Melnor 2 zone water timer? I have lost the dang instructions and was wondering how to set the thing. I haven't used it in a couple of years. I have googled, and went to the Melnor website. They have a few instructions, but not for the 3100. I emailed over a week ago, so far, no response. I guess I could always go to Home Depot and look at the instructions on a new one, but then, my luck, I'd probably get locked up for shoplifting. Many thanks if anyone could help.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

Erebus writes:

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.
David Abrahams wrote:

I could use it too... did you post it?
I need instructions also. Right now, mine is just a big paperweight. banford wrote:

Hey I was looking for the instructions also. I got them from melnor. I posted them here.
http://www.cobranet2002.no-ip.info/melnor/3100TimerInstructions.pdf
I will only have them out there for a while but if you need them i will email them to you. Just send me an email with the subject line MELNOR 3100 DUAL ZONE TIMER