Mcculloch - MTD

Just noticed on a Mac box that it came from MTD. That outfit is really sucking up everybody. Better monopoly than Microsoft.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

They are some penny pincher's with accounts payable too. That's a really tough business due to the weather..snow-blower sales make them float.

MTD has a little way to go before they reach Gates status, but they do seem to keep expanding.

Reply to
Steveo

You know what - as long as they keep making their equipment in the USA, I could care less how they suck up everything.

I am tired of seeing venerable old brands go out of business or move to China not because the equipment and tools they made weren't up to snuff but because they can't sell the stuff for the old price and make 40% return on stockholders investments.

And I doubt that the stockholders are seeing all that profit anyway - I am sure that the US executives are robbing the companies blind, and the Chinese execs (the sons-in-law of corrupt ChiCom Army generals) are taking their bucks and investing in nuclear ballistic missle-launching subs targeted on Taiwan and the USA.

Wake up and buy American - your job, your neighbor's job, and nati> "Srgnt Billko" wrote:

Reply to
USENET READER