LawnBelt

I'm thinking about buying the LawnBelt system (http:// www.lawnbeltusa.com/intro.htm).
Anyone have any experience with this?
The one thing I found out that concerns me, is that with the hoses so close to the top, I will no longer be able aerate my lawn. My lawn is sod (`18 months, Southeast Wisconsin), with a poor amount of soil underneath, it's mostly clay.
Right now I use regular hoses and sprinklers to keep the lawn green, which works for me.
So, the plus side I could get rid of all the hoses laying on top of the grass, but on the negative side, I can't aerate.
Any and all feedback is appreciated..
Thanks!
- - - Jamie

I have all clay - and the grass grows like crazy.