lawn tractor rototiller

Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff? Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in the Raleigh area. Thanks.

My nominee for the funniest post of the day !! LOL
You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off. You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great, the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some walking.

tractor.
Good point. Sounds like the tractor pto operated one might do the job! Frank