lawn tractor rototiller

Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff? Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in the Raleigh area. Thanks.

Reply to
Larry

My nominee for the funniest post of the day !! LOL

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Reply to
Frank Knight

Reply to
Larry

And I'll bet you know that every newsgroup has some idiot who asks the stupidest questions anyone can imagine - hoping to solicit responses from trusting posters who are trying to be helpful - just so he / she can laugh at them.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Hey Frank - notice ""4-6" of this rock hard clay"". - and the posters ability to figure out how to ask the question in an obscure internet group but INABILITY to look up a local phone number and ask a renter directly.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Reply to
Frank Knight