Lawn tractor engines

I'm in the market for a lawn tractor and would like to know if it's worth the extra cost to go to a 2 cylinder engine versus a single, they both have about the same h/p rating and displacement. I have about 4 acres to mow, will spend a fair number of hours mowing and I'm a large guy, about 250 lbs, so I think I'll be looking for a mower in the 18 to 22 h/p range. Any thoughts on this would be a real help. Bill
Bill Bolle wrote:

Get a skid steer 60" cut 757 John Deere. I have one and is the best mower I ever bought.
curtis shipp wrote:

Thanks for the response but with a tag price of $5,995 it's too rich for my blood. Bill

Great for a large lawn tho.
Try at Lowes the Troy-bilt Super Bronco. 21 hp , price $1499.00
--

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

SAM >> samuelREMOVE snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com