Lawn; Thinking of starting from scratch

Page 2 of 2
Good luck to you have always read and heared work with what you have don't tear the whole thing up. Be carful with the weed and feed on new grass also. I use Scotts but I do think I pay for the name

seymour_butz snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Seymour) wrote:

The drawback to deep tilling is it will have sink holes from rain, and it won't support foot traffic, or the lawn-mower, without rutting.
Good luck, this is the best time to do it.
--
GO #40