Inherited Honda 2113!

Hi,
My first post, so please be gentle!
We're just about to move into a new house, where we are being left a Honda 2113 ride on mower. Unfortunately it doesn't start with the key (you have to short across a starter solenoid to fire it up) and there is no owners manual.
I've tried Googling and Ebaying for both items without much success, so does anyone know if you can still get spares for this mower, and also get a manual?
If it makes a difference, we're in N Devon.
Thanks a lot,
TT
--
Timmy T

Add pictures here
âś–
Sorted!
Yes you can get spares for them (if you hunt around a bit). A garden machinery stockist about 40 miles away can get me a starter solenoid (about Ł50) and I also found an owners handbook and workshop manual (on a CD) on ebay for a tenner.
Result!
--
Timmy T

Add pictures here