ID this tomato

http://shooter.net/DSC_6862.jpg
Steveo wrote:

That's a Northern Lights-Beefeater hybrid from the transition zone. Most people classify them as weeds but some folks grow them as ornamental flowers and find medicinal properties when consumed. Very tasty when slow roasted in a bong!
Did I win??
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:12:31 +0000, Dan wrote:

This could also be the hindu-kush -X- brandywine cross. This is best served when sauteed with butter and made up into rice crispy treats. Immediately serve while warm with ample amounts of the movie "the wall", or a well lusted after concert. 8)

A Japanese tomato!