ID this tomato

Most people classify them as weeds but some folks grow them as ornamental flowers and find medicinal properties when consumed. Very tasty when slow roasted in a bong!

Did I win??

Reply to
Dan

oren

This could also be the hindu-kush -X- brandywine cross. This is best served when sauteed with butter and made up into rice crispy treats. Immediately serve while warm with ample amounts of the movie "the wall", or a well lusted after concert.

8)
Reply to
Timothy