When to prune?

I can never remember when to prune different shrubs. Some seem should be done in the Spring - others in the Fall.

Anyway - I searched the web for a simple alphabetized table I can hang on my bulletin board that will simply show each shrub (tree too) and when it should be pruned. I can't find such an animal.

Does anyone know of a site having same? That I can download and/or print?

Thanks

Reply to
geezer

For general advice, see