I'm sure my friends at EVERSHARP Power Equipment Have It

Try contacting my friends at EVERSHARP Power Equipment
They've been in business almost 60 years. I'm sure they've seen just about every tractor ever made and have parts to mowers dating back to when they opened their shop in the 1950s.
They'll be able to find you a belt and ship it out too you.
There is a form on their webpage. If you don't want to call, fill out the form and they will call you!
http://eversharppowerequipment.com 330.723.2428 or 440.582.2100
on 4/1/2008 9:01 AM Nathan said the following:

Comparable tractor belts can be found at almost every auto store. Take the old one to them and they can match it.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY