I am the Worst Tractor Driver

I have an Ariens Zero Turn Tractor Mower, I had it for a year now. Every time when I take sharp turn, I peal-off the grass with my rear tires.....My lawn has now many bald spots which I have made in my turns .

What am I doing wrong?

mac

Reply to
Mac

Probably going too fast. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

on my zt i have to pull back on one side,push forward on other side so both tires turn when turning mower around.

ds549

Well if you want to turn left you are pushing the right control bar forward to fast and not pulling the left one back a little. So you are turning with the power on one wheel and you should use both. One forward easy and the other one back easy.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly