What was that noise ?

I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something flying. What could have made that noise ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Thanks, Billko. Yesterday I lost bolt and big plastic wing nut from my Lawnboy. I'm sure I'll run into it next time I cut grass ;(

Reply to
Frank

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas decorations. Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

If she drove by here and threw it in my lawn I'll burp, sputter, cough ....

Reply to
Srgnt Billko