zero turn mower

I am looking at zero turn mowers and there are so many choices and price ranges. I have settled on the Country Clipper Jazee 2. Now I have to decide between the 19 hp Kawaski or the 20 Kohler. Also need to decide between the twin stick or joy stick? Opinions? anyone. I will also change all oils to Amsoil synthetic oils after break in. I will never own any vehicle and not use synthetic oil.

Reply to
Jerre Bassler