Hose-end dispenser for herbicide (Gilmour?)

At one time, I used a Gilmour product to spray herbicide or fertilizer on the lawn. It was a bottle with spray nozzle that attached to the hose. I primarily used it for herbicide for broad-leaf weeds and used it selectively in limited areas of the lawn. The plastic bottle could hold liquid product, and a dial on the sprayer head was rotated to select the correct amount to be dispensed. The herbicide or fertilizer would be mixed with water when the faucet was turned on and the handle of the sprayer was depressed.
This worked very well, but I have not been able to find one for a long time. It was made by Gilmour, but I don't see the item on their web site (and email bounced back). Does anyone know if the item can still be found, or possibly a similar product? It was much easier on my back than using a spray cannister.
Thanks, MaryL

Hi Mary.
There's other makes and models on the market but I can't vouch for their accuracy. It's nice when you find a model you're comfortable with.
Have you tried emailing the manufacturer?

Duh..you said the email bounced, never mind. :)
MaryL wrote:

miracle grow sells them to dispense fertilizer. I have purchased them at big box stores.
MaryL wrote:

http://www.ortho.com/index.cfm/event/ProductGuide.product/documentId/f579a6c8279538f677dc1b9e16bf9c06 looked in garage it was ortho dial N spray. not miracle grow link to it above

http://www.ortho.com/index.cfm/event/ProductGuide.product/documentId/f579a6c8279538f677dc1b9e16bf9c06
Thanks for the link. That looks similar, although it does not "look" like as good a product (but looks can be deceiving). However, that is the closest I have seen to what I want. If no one here can direct me to Gilmour or a look-a-like, I will try this one. Thanks, again!
MaryL
MaryL wrote:

Here's a 2-pack for under $25: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
You can use one for fertilizer, and a second for herbicides, and reduce any cross-contamination.
--
Warren H.

Thanks. This looks like the set to get. This one even comes from the Gilmour group, but (as with a previous message) does not look at good as in the past -- the dial looks like basic plastic instead of the nicer dial they once had. Still, it will *not* get frequent use. And, yes, I do need two. I always keep herbicides separate from other applications and *never* mix the two, not even after thorough cleaning.
MaryL

Hi, Mary:
I just bought one today at my local seed and supply company. It has the brass parts and here is a link to it on the Gilmour website:
http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers/Hose_End/NoPre-Mix.asp

Fantastic! The one on the left (model #362) is what I was looking for -- with brass parts, as you said. I had just about given up hope that it was still made. I had gone to what I thought was Gilmour's home page, but the email link bounced. The site you gave even has a "partners" link, so maybe I will have success this time.
MaryL