Hog wire - Seattle source

I live in the North End of the Seattle and am looking for a source to get a small quantity of hog wire (also called deer wire). This is for a garden project and none of the usual suspects have it -- Lowes, Home Depot. I think this is generally used for livestock fencing, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive too far outside of town to find it.
Kevin