Hillside question

I would like to re-landscape our side-yard which is basically a small hill/incline. I am in a pretty dry environment, although I can water the area without too much hassle. That particular part of the yard does not have much shade if any. Here is what I a looking for:
1. It has to be a kind of grass and needs to be green most if not all year round. 2. The grass would preferably be clumpy, or otherwise have a very meadowy feel to it by laying flat and having long blades. We have plenty of wind here, and it would be cool to see it brushed by the wind. 3. The lower the maintenance the better.
I think that is it. Here is what I have found so far, tell me what you think:
1. Blue fescue: Too blue for me though. 2. Golden Toupee Fescue: Looks like it could be exactly what I am looking for, but I wanted to check with other gardeners to see what their experience has been with these. 3. Creeping Red Fescue: From what I have seen, the look of this grass is very pretty, but I am not sure if it would stand up to tons of sun. I might be willing to put in some kind of shading as well, but I would rather not. Also not sure of the maxim length the grass blades will grow. 4. Ridu hard fescue: This seems like it is more for a lawn than for a hillside though.
I honestly don't know what I am doing regarding this subject, so any advice, or direction would be very helpful!
Thanks, Pair
There's lots of info on the web. UMass Amherst has a horticulture school and I'll bet they have a web site about grass. Scotts, Ortho and other companies can supply info.
FWIW I'm a big fan of Tall Fescue. not red fuscue or any others in that family. Tall Fescue was bred in the last decade or so specifically to resist browning -- it sends roots down 3' to get water.
My favorite reference is http://www.paulparent.com . Enter "tall fescue" in the search box.