ground ivey

Does anyone know a good and affordable way to get rid of ground ivy its about to take over my back yard even in the winter it grows I live in eastern Virginia thanks Jim
uvdoc wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/5443h
Doug G wrote:

it when it's actively growing and hit it at least 3 times, waiting about 2 weeks between applications.
If the chemicals make you nervous I'm afraid that you are out of luck.
Peter H
Peter H wrote:

roots and all. took me 2 weeks, then i laid down a mat of ground cloth and put crushed rock on top of that, now i have a low/no maintenance area that borders my concrete patio and it looks great. Eric