Gasohol in tractor?

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15 gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a coincidence.
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:39:32 -0400, Stubby

Is there any mention about using E15 in your owner's manual?
later,
tom
Tom The Great wrote:

My tractor is 17 years old. Back then E15 was only available in "Popular Science".
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:27:35 -0400, Stubby

Sorry, I guessed switching to E15 might have a little note about getting the computer reset to handle timing and air/fuel ratio.
tom
Use fuel stabilizer and dont let it sit. Gasohol over 30 days old put in your car.