gas trimmer engine problem

I have a small weed eater gas trimmer. When the engine warms up and I give it full throttle, the engine cuts out. With partial throttle it's fine. Is there some sort of adjustment I can make to fix this? It sounds like a problem with mixture or something.
- Scott
Scott wrote:

It could be overheating. Check the fins and air path.

Sounds like a bad spark plug to me, or else the air filter and/or exhaust ports are plugged.
Could be the high speed jet in the carb. needs a slight adjustment.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

May be dirt is clogging the fuel line or carb. The smaller the engine, the more sensitive it is to dirt in the fuel. Of course, it's less likely to have a fuel filter, and it's easier to get dirt in the dang thing in the first place.
Pagan