Gas Tank fpr Cub Cadet Tractor

I am looking for a gas tank for a model 71 Cub Cadet Tractor. Any ideas???
-- bc
-

I have no idea what a model 71 is. Is it relatively new ? - old ? - very old ? Is it a plastic tank or metal ? And are you saying the dealer won't order it for you or you are just looking for cheap ?
it is a 1971 model 71 tractor. The dealer can order one but for $100. I would like to find a use one for a little less

I have no idea what a model 71 is. Is it relatively new ? - old ? - very old ? Is it a plastic tank or metal ? And are you saying the dealer won't order it for you or you are just looking for cheap ?
-
If you go to my blog http://360.yahoo.com/srgntbilko you will see a link at the top of the page for an "Old-Time Tractor Club". Why don't you take a look at that and see if there is one in your area. Ours has a flea market every year and also an auction every year. Stuff like that always shows up.

I thought it was a 1971 also, it is not. It is a model 71 tho