Farmall Super A

was out to have it's picture taken today. Just cleaned the sediment bowl off the gas filter, let it warm up a while, and drove it around for a few minutes. http://360.yahoo.com/srgntbilko

looks like you need some padding on the seat or do you carry extra on your person? :)

Real men don't use "padded seats" !!
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Heh! Reminds me of this:
http://sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html
BTH

I remember the metal tractor seats from when I was a kid. They were COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer. We used a tractor to haul feed to the cattle early in the morning. Winter mornings you would take an old towel with you to sit on, or freeze your bum off!! Summers you would park in the shade, if you had some shade, during lunch break to keep the seat from turning into a branding iron. Ahhhh, the good old days.
DP

The vibration was a son of a gun back then OM!
--
http://NewsReader.Com /