Experience with Locke Reel Mower

Can someone comment about a Locke reel mower and how it compares with a Tru-Cut? I am thinking of replacing my aging Tru-Cut with a Locke, but the expense of a Locke is making me think twice. Thank you.

Cant answer your question but I've been thinking abt going back to a reel mower myself
How has using a reel mower been working out for you so far?

Oops.... are these power reel mowers above?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

for turf grasses like Bermuda.

Ooops..... OK sorry
Disregard my question as I was referring to push reel mowers. <G>