Enchantment tomato

Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit carrying them? Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

http://tinyurl.com/vfeh

http://www.rancidsawdust.com/tomatos.htm
ps. are these enchantment good tasting and fairly hearty?
I plant them because they survive our hot summer and start to bear again in the fall. So far, they are the only tomato that I have found that does this. They are indeterminate, so you need a fence to grow them against. They are a good flavored tomatoe the size of a large hen's egg.
Jack

Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida
Jackson said:

Has been listed regularly by Pinetree Garden Seeds (one of my favorite seed sources):
http://www.superseeds.com/VegT-W.htm <-- scroll down; not alphabetical
--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

Thanks, I found them.