Driveway cracking

My driveway is cracking bad and can't afford to get a new one poured. It's cement and the driveway is straight, it's cracking from my garage to the end. This summer it wasn't as bad as this fall (N.C.). The cracks are getting farther apart. When is the best time of year to repair a driveway? And any suggestions what with? I have bought some of that, that comes in a plastic bottle for another project and it's hard to get out.So I don't want to use that again. I really want to know what time of year is the best time to do this. Any suggestions?
Donna
dyork wrote:

http://www.liquidnails.com/ViewProductDetails.do?productId
Jim Ledford wrote:

There are a variety of concrete crack repair products. Look in the paint section of HD where the caulk is located and also where they have the Sakrete. You can do the repair when it's above 50 and not going to rain for 24+ hours.
Thanks guys!!!
Donna