Deutz - Allis Lawn Tractor

I have the option of buying a Deutz - Allis Model 1616 lawn tractor with a house I am purchasing. It has a 16 HP B&S twin engine, hydrostatic drive, and 44" deck. They are asking $400 for it. It appears to be in good condition. Any comments or advice on this brand? How about repair parts? Thanks, John