Crab grass!

Nope.

You didn't read this part of the thread?

Steveo wrote:

Reply to
Steveo

Well you must have me confused with someone else. Because I was never discussing using pre emergent for poa trivialis with you or anyone else before talking to the agricultural extension.

Reply to
trader4

OK, I see it now. I think what had me confused was I didn't know it was poa trivialis until 2 days ago and was thinking of the discussion in the context of what works specifically for that. When we were discussing it before, no one knew what it was, but the advice you gave does work as one of the avenues of attack for this too.

Reply to
trader4

No problem. I told the OP it looked like a fresh cut annual, but he was certain it was crabgrass at the time. I also suggested quackgrass, it was hard to tell from the pic.

Reply to
Steveo