Concrete question

My wife is laying flagstone for our patio. She's using a mixture of concrete and sand to "grout" the stones. It holds the stones in place but doesn't "glue" them in permanently. Is there something I can spray/apply over the mixture so that sand isn't being tracked into our house? Something to hold the mixture more in place? Thanks
Dale

concrete
If she mixes the cement and sand correctly - the right ratio - and mixes them thoroughly with the right amount of water, tracking sand shouldn't be a problem.
I swept dry mortar mix in and misted it when done . It hardened like cement.
In any instance, it's impossible not to track sand, grit and dirt into the house. A coco fiber mat will do wonders to protect laminate floors like Pergo or natural wood. Problem is most folks forget to shake out entry mats periodically.

concrete