COMPOSTING IDEA - GOOD?

I've come up with a potential business idea to compost grass clippings and leaves, using disposable plastic bags as the composting containers, rather than composting stations.

The idea is to add a (secret) formula to compostable waste and turn it into a useful garden material over several weeks of passive exterior storage, without the exertion of rotating or emptying storage bins.

I think this approach would appeal to the un-diehard gardener.

Feel free to contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net . I will also monitor this ng for a while.

Reply to
Lucy & Howard Albert