I've come up with a potential business idea to compost grass clippings and leaves, using disposable plastic bags as the composting containers, rather than composting stations.
The idea is to add a (secret) formula to compostable waste and turn it into a useful garden material over several weeks of passive exterior storage, without the exertion of rotating or emptying storage bins.
I think this approach would appeal to the un-diehard gardener.
Feel free to contact me at . I will also monitor this ng for a while.