clover in lawns

How can i treat a bad infestation of clover in a law
-- tuck44

Any broad-leaf weed killer.

Broad-leaf weed killer is not very effective on clover. Clover has a waxy type of leaf that limits the effectiveness of most broad-leaf killers. There are products made specifically for clover and similar weeds that are effective. I think Ortho makes one. Try googling for "clover killer" or "clover herbicide" and then you should be able to find it at a local shop.
trader4 wrote:

good answer.
Jim said:

Or, any broadleaf leaf killer and an added surfactant. =)
--
Eggs

-Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

another good answer...
Eggs, I been saving this for you.
http://www.msuturfweeds.net/browse-by-name /
checkout how bermudagrass got labeled as a weed... lol
Stubby wrote:

bad answer, no biscuit and no cracker either.

Thats a very good question ! my parents lawn is full of broad leaf weeds mainly daisys ! im hunting down a herbacide to kill them off although im concerned as i do no want ot harm the lawn