clover in lawns

How can i treat a bad infestation of clover in a law

-- tuck44

Reply to
tuck44

Any broad-leaf weed killer.

Reply to
Stubby

Broad-leaf weed killer is not very effective on clover. Clover has a waxy type of leaf that limits the effectiveness of most broad-leaf killers. There are products made specifically for clover and similar weeds that are effective. I think Ortho makes one. Try googling for "clover killer" or "clover herbicide" and then you should be able to find it at a local shop.

Reply to
trader4

bad answer, no biscuit and no cracker either.

Reply to
Jim

[....]
[....]

good answer.

Reply to
Jim

Or, any broadleaf leaf killer and an added surfactant. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

another good answer...

Eggs, I been saving this for you.

how bermudagrass got labeled as a weed... lol

Reply to
Jim

Thats a very good question ! my parents lawn is full of broad leaf weeds mainly daisys ! im hunting down a herbacide to kill them off although im concerned as i do no want ot harm the lawn

Reply to
Steve