California

Here I am on Februrary 7th. I went out today and bought four or five different tomato plants, two cherry tomato plants, two Jalapeno plants, eight sweet pea plants, eight yellow corn plants. I have half of them in the ground. It is 70 degrees today.

In the past I have had alot of trouble with ants. I live in an apt building. How might I control them ants?

Reply to
Dick