Butterflies

I hope you don't think this a stupid question but I truly am puzzled about something. It is this. If we all love butterflies, and want to plant things that will attract them, why do we at the same time, try to rid our plants of caterpillars, since caterpillars turn in to butterflies? Where is the logic in this? Sandy

Reply to
Bellsouth

Because I'm God.

Reply to
GFRfan

You can't be...I'm married to him!!!

Reply to
LFR

BEWARE!!!!! He's an imposter.

Reply to
GFRfan

I don't. As a matter of fact, I had parsley worm on my parsley this year and I sacrificed my crop for them in the hopes to have the black butterflies they turn into. I never saw a cocoon though. The birds must have picked them off. Bonnie

Reply to
Bonnie Jean

Same logic as weeds are flowers in the wrong place ? :)

Reply to
Phil