Beware of Scotts lawn service

Last year they killed my Bermuda lawn with the annual program. They only promised to seed the lawn this spring, so they would not put down a weed pre-emergent.

They lost me in over the year and agreed to lay sod this year due to erosion and their mishandling of their botched records.

Now, in July they only promise to pay for new seed next year.

The company has the 100% guarantee but it's to their satisfaction, not yours.

Beware, Boycott, and spread the news that they lie and suck with their promises and insurance.

Mark Mitchell Marietta, Georgia

Reply to
Mark Mitchell

One of our local news programs has a "Call for Action" program that is very successful in getting such breaches corrected. Amazing what a little negative publicity can do.... Anything similar in your area?

Reply to
JoeT

Trugreen sucks too. They kept sending my neighbor bills for doing his lawn. My neighbor could not figure out how they were getting into his locked yard. These lawn services are high margin bullshit services.

Reply to
Dan J.S.