better Japanese beetle trap

I've invented a spring loaded clip that greatly enhances the Spectracide "Bag-a-Bug" Japanese beetle trap. I have two of these traps hanging in may yard now, and they have all the benefits of the Bag-a-Bug, with almost none of the problems. No smell, No bags to buy. You capture the beetles in a milk jug. They work quite well. The only problem you'll find is that I'm trying to sell the piece that makes it all possible. If interested, take a look at this location:
http://home.insightbb.com/~downeyjf
Thanks for looking.
Joel