Two part clip with spring handle

I'm having trouble remembering the correct name for these things.
One part is a wide hook which you screw down. The other part (which you also screw down) is a loop (usually square ended) which fits over the hook and is then tensioned by a spring loaded arm which you press down so there is a strong tension on the hook.
Something similar used to be used to strap down bonnets of "boy racer" cars.
Also used to secure lids to trailers and the like.
I'm looking at making our kitchen units/office desk come apart easily if required.
There are two kitchen pan drawer base units and a plywood (probably) top will sit on top.
Traditional work surface fitting has the worktop screwed to the base units using brackets.
I am contemplating a quick release mechanism to make it easy to get behind the drawer units.
The drawer units will be set away from the walls, against strips of batten screwed to the floor, so there will be space to access wiring and stuff behind.
The Virgin Media box for the phone and broadband will be behind one of the drawer units and I would prefer to have a removable desk to paying £99 to have VM come out and move the connection.
Ah! The clip would have to work at 90 degrees because one half would be on the vertical side of the drawer unit and the other on the horizontal underneath of the desk top.
Cheers
Dave R

Do you mean toggle clips? http://tinyurl.com/y4coujjp
--

Chris

On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 13:02:44 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Yes - exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks.
Cheers
Dave R

On 08/09/2019 13:20, David wrote:

Lots on eBay in different sizes. I have a pair on my Makita drill box (after the useless old style plastic ones broke).
On 08/09/2019 12:38, David wrote:

Sometimes called over-centre clips/catches.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hs=ZOQ&q=over-centre+clips&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=opera&sa=X&ved *hUKEwiakeGc9sHkAhXTN8AKHey5A0EQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw35&bih81
--
Cheers,
Roger