Best 22" Mulching mower to buy

Everything I read leans toward Toro. I will have to lift this mower often and it's 89 Lbs. It will be a commercial use mower. I guess these days bagging grass is not as popular as it was years ago. Our family used to have a Lawnboy with a Magnesium deck and it was light weight and lasted forever but it was 2-cycle. Would would you suggest? I want something good but don't want to spend over $400.00 Thanks

I'm very happy with my Ariens and it has single lever height adjustment which is important to me.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

I'm very happy with my Honda Harmony . It does an excellent job of mulching, always starts right up and has been trouble free for 7 years now.
HONDA!!!
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:10:25 -0700, lerner wrote:

Good day Lerner, I highly doubt that you'll find a "commercial use" mower for $400 dollars. The Toro that you speak of sounds like the Toro personal pace mower which is just like the lawn-boy of the same price. The drive wheels on the back of the mower are made of plastic and the drive gears grind up the wheels.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info

Timothy wrote:

deeper than the others so it might cut and mulch better and clog less. Most of the wheels of the ones I am looking at are rubber. I do check the wheels at least.