anyone using only sugar for the lawn?

I read about using only sugar for the lawn. Has anyone tried and successful? Any details are appreciated. thanks.
swing2k

The ants seem to love it.

I guess you meant sugar does not work at all -- cannot control weeds, cannot make grass nice and thick?
Thanks.

Herbicides works well for that, do they contain some sort of sugar?

NPK and micro nutrients work well for that, do they also contain some sort of sugar?

Glad to help.
swing2k said:

Why would it "make grass nice and thick?", do you think?
Hint: The grass *makes* sugars.
--

Eggs

.sig not found. (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail?

my grass is not responding to sugar. i believe it may be diabetic. i am going to spray it with insulin.

LoL, what's next a one touch turf tester?!
z said:
[...]

lol
--

Eggs

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Sweet! :P
Steve said:

*groan*
*thwap* =P
--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.
Steve said:

lol
G2... *shakes head*
--

Eggs

Do Amish people get one phone call when arrested?
No, but soda pop with some other additives I have. Some beer and liquid dish soap and the pop makes for a fair greenup and cleanup.
Otoe