Anyone knowledgeable w/Airens LM21SW 21" mower??

After doing my research I finally decided to purchase the above referenced mower. However, after delivery and a few uses I noticed a few items that were referenced in the generic manual that were NOT on my unit. It appears that the dealer took a model LM21S and added the swivel wheels to the front in essence to "convert it" to the LM21SW.

My question is this: Does anyone know what the EXACT differences are between these two models part for part? My model is a 911533 which does NOT coincide with the manual for the LW2SW.

All things being equal, the unit works and mows just fine and I am really happy with it. I just need to know if I am being ripped off or not.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can respond to this question.

Bob

Reply to
Bob_M (remove X for email)

do work for areins dealer,,they said the front wheels were only difference,

ds549