21 inch self-propelled mower WITH power reverse?

is there such a thing as a 21 inch lawnmower -with- a 'power reverse' and bagger capability? or, what's the -smallest- bagger mower I can buy that -has- a 'power reverse' feature?

thanks bunches for info :-)

toolie

-- ps - replies by e-mail, if any, please remove the weirdstuff from my address before you click 'send' thanks :-)

--

Reply to
dave

Hi Dave,

Have you seen the auttomated lawn mowing systems yet. I've been using a RoboMower for over 3 years and love it. I don't know what your application is, but if you haven't seen it you might be interested in it. It's kind of pricy if you're comparing to a regular lawn mower, but it isn't a regular lawn mower as it is fully automatic. Take a look at

for some info on it. I would guess you are in Texas (cox network) but this site can give you some info anyway.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Mark Longo