Dixon ZTR "cone drive" mower, needs cone shaft bearings

anybody have any 1st-hand experience repairing the Dixon ZTR 'cone drive' transaxle units? mine seems to need the cone shaft bearings replaced. I assume it'd be a simple enough procedure, once the cone drive "central gut" unit is removed from the mower - can anybody give me the 'light overview' of the cone unit removal procedure?

it appears dixon 'cone drive' repair manuals are hard to come by. the only ones I can find are $50 on ebay...and no other 'aftermarket' manuals seem to cover the Dixon cone drives...

thanks for tips and clues :-)

toolie

- - replies by e-mail, if any, please remove the weirdstuff from my address before you click 'send' - thanks :-)

- -

Reply to
dave