Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinkler head?

I've got one of these:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311K021AZEL._AA300_.jpg
Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6.
I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section, but I don't know if the top grey section (which appears to be composed of 3 separate pieces) can be taken apart without breaking it.
This sprinker rotates fine in one direction, but stalls when turning in the reverse direction.
Don't run it in reverse, problem solved.
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org

Spoof!
On 8/18/2013 8:50 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Adjust the idle mixture screw.