Any Beekeepers Here?

Just wanted to check and see. If not here, which forum?
TIA
JB said:

You may want to try alt.hobbies.beekeeping
And, FYI, they're called "newsgroups", not "forums". Forums are on the www and are loaded with unnecessary code, pics, avatars, etc.=)
HTH
--

Eggs

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.
To add, you may also want to try: sci.agriculture.beekeeping
--

Eggs

-A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.

Have had a few hives in the past but none now. Bear wiped me out.