Another question about Dog Urine.

I was told that there is some product that you can give your dog and it will prevent those dog urine patches that are created when the dog pees on the grass.
Anyone know about a product like this and if they really work? Also are they safe for the dog?
Thanks,
Patty
Patty Pieniadz said:

http://www.1800petmeds.com/pdetail.asp?SK 420&SP=&WT=&MG=&PT=&AFFID=GG&ID959676
From the reviews I've read, they work. Whether or not the reviews are accurate, I can't say, as I've never used them. Watering the area works, and it's cheaper. ;) The urine is very high in nitrogen. You can help leech the extra nitrogen by simply watering it.

They're all natural, so I'd venture a guess that they're safe.
--

Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Eggs:
I didn't know u knew so much about dog urine!
:-)
jthread said:

There's been at least two dogs in my home for as long as I can remember. I've seen my share of lawn "spots". =)
--

Eggs

They told me I was gullible.... and I believed them.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

http://www.1800petmeds.com/pdetail.asp?SK 420&SP=&WT=&MG=&PT=&AFFID=GG&ID959676
Copperheads are all natural too. ;)
--